TalentGuard is an industry leader that markets and sells talent management software and consulting services that measurably improve management’s ability to develop and retain people, align with corporate goals, and improve visibility into performance.
TalentGuard is searching for a Sr. Customer Support and Success Manager who will provide end-user customer support in using TalentGuard’s SaaS products to ensure they have the best user experience possible in order to increase user adoption. This role will initially be a full-time position.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of TalentGuard’s SaaS modules and how they solve individual customer problems.
- Provide timely, helpful responses and basic troubleshooting help to users of TalentGuard’s SaaS modules by phone, email, live chat and screen-sharing sessions with the primary focus of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively across teams to research and resolve customer issues.
- Contribute to the testing of new software during the development cycle.
- Reproduce, log, track and escalate product issues impacting customer success.
- Implement automated chat bots to address regularly asked questions.
- Work with other internal departments to ensure customer success; identify and help qualify project needs, communicating requests and client expectations.
- Identify customers at risk of churn and intervene as needed.
- Work to support all aspects of SaaS delivery, acting as first responder relative to production support, problem resolution, and escalation management.
- Work internally to keep Customer Support Portal documentation updated with latest FAQs, Technical Tips, etc.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a Customer Support role for a SaaS software company.
- 2-year degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Experience with creating automated Chat Bots
- Understanding of customer service practices used to drive high quality customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely via (web, email, phone, and chat).
- Ability to train end users to use software.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Must be able to negotiate at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office and using the Internet.
- Experience with multiple channels of customer service (web, email, phone, and chat) is preferred.
- Experience in the HR/Talent Management industry preferred.
- Experience with HR/Talent Management software preferred.
- Experience with Zendesk & ZoHo preferred.