Are you wondering how you can improve your 360 degree feedback process? Check out our webcast “Five Common Mistakes Made in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys.”
During the webcast, we to take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Using generic rather than role specific competencies–hear why you need to consider using role specific competencies
- Moderated or unmoderated reviews–learn the pros and cons of each
- Mapping learning resources to competencies–give your employees the resources they need to grow in their role
- Maximizing development based on reviews–every person who receives feedback needs to create developmental goals based on the feedback they received
- Engaging managers and employees in ongoing feedback–reviews shouldn’t be annual one-hit wonders
Let us know your thoughts by posting below about 360 degree feedback surveys.