Tomorrow is the day we’ll be hosting our webcast “Five Common Mistakes Made in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys.” It’s not too late to register and learn how you can improve your 360 degree feedback process.
During the webcast, we’re going to take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Using generic rather than role specific competencies–hear why you need to consider using role specific competencies
- Moderated or unmoderated reviews–learn the pros and cons of each
- Mapping learning resources to competencies–give your employees the resources they need to grow in their role
- Maximizing development based on reviews–every person who receives feedback needs to create developmental goals based on the feedback they received
- Engaging managers and employees in ongoing feedback–reviews shouldn’t be annual one-hit wonders
There will be a Q&A at the end of the event, so bring your questions. We hope you’ll join us tomorrow for an engaging discussion on 360 degree feedback surveys.
Five Common Mistakes Made in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys
Date: Wednesday, July 11th
Time: 12:00pm-1:00pm (Central)
If you can’t make the webcast or simply want to learn more, here are some other resources you might find beneficial.