Our next webinar, “10 Steps to Creating a Culture of Coaching,” will discuss creating a corporate culture in which your managers and executive team can build better working relationships with employees that will result in higher levels of growth, profitability, employee satisfaction and retention, and ultimately shareholder value.
We’ll show you step-by-step how to build a culture of coaching. When done right, this will align employees with your corporate goals and strategies.
During our November 7th webinar, “10 Steps to Creating a Culture of Coaching,” you’ll:
• Learn how to develop a culture of coaching strategy for your organization.
• Understand how a culture of coaching can impact your company’s critical success factors and ultimate corporate objectives.
• Identify the building blocks of a culture of coaching.
• Understand who should be responsible and accountable in your organization for creating a high performance culture of coaching.
This is a free event but space is limited, so register today. If you can’t make it go ahead and register–we’ll send you a link to the on-demand version after the event.
In the meantime, you might find these items of interest:
- Blog Post: How to Keep Top Employees Engaged—and From Leaving
- Webinar: Employee Development: Measuring Employee Performance
- Blog Post: Why All Managers Should Be Career Coaches