TalentGuard is a market leader in the talent management space. Our award-winning talent management suite measurably improve a company’s ability to develop and retain people.
TalentGuard is searching for a talented Software Engineer to join the team and report directly to the CTO. In this role, you will provides direction and engineering support through the process of agile software development.
- Participating all phases of software engineering life cycle and troubleshooting technical problems as needed.
- Participating in sprint planning meeting to discuss the latest requirements of software development and determining the following tasks.
- Working in a team-oriented environment to accomplish high-level business goals
- Contributing solutions to issues and problems across product areas
- Providing progress updates and following through on commitments to the team to meet deadlines
- Working with business users to define requirements for applications and suggest improvements
- Working with Support team members to diagnose and resolve customer inquiries
- Communicating with third parties about integration and software certification projects
- Adhering to policies regarding Development Life Cycle, IT controls, and change control for all development
- Complying with all company personnel policies and practices as well as all federal, state, and local standards/requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related field combined with two years of software development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Experience with object oriented .NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF) design and development
- Experience with Visual Studio and Resharper
- Familiarity with SOA design patterns
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, and databases
- C++, Websockets, JSON, and client-side frameworks experience a plus