TalentGuard is an award-winning talent management software company that improves an organization’s ability to develop, engage and retain their employees. TalentGuard’s marketing team is looking for a creative and highly driven individual who is ready to make an impact as our Public Relations & Communications Intern. This person will work closely with the head of marketing to develop, strategize, and execute TalentGuard’s brand public relations and communication.
- Coordinating and creating press release announcements.
- Identifying and developing media relations and external content opportunities.
- Identifying and creating speaking and awards proposals.
- Enhancing social media strategy and promotion.
- Building and initiating client advocacy assets, such as case studies and testimonials.
- Strategizing and developing content, including blog posts and social media messaging.
- Updating brand assets and product collateral.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Interested in technology.
- Social media savvy.
- Eagerness to develop and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Intern experience in a communications or public relations role.
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Experience with WordPress (preferred)
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME ELECTRONICALLY TO CAREERS@TALENTGUARD.COM