As a human resource professional, you can differentiate yourself with the skills and training to help your employees meet their professional goals. TalentGuard’s Professional in Career Management (PCM) Certification Course accomplishes this by giving you real world hands-on training that shows employees you are an accomplished career management expert:
- Employee development programs
- Career management programs
- Succession planning
The PCM course is a comprehensive training program that prepares HR professionals to:
- Help employees understand how their talents align with your organization’s growth
- Develop a detailed picture of your organization’s overall talent pool.
- Detemine where to invest in training
- Identify high potential candidates for promotional consideration
- Understand how to formulate career strategies to meet long- and short-term organizaltional goals
- Integrate assessments, career goals and economic trends to help make relevant HR decisions
- Communicate clear expectations and give actionable tasks and feedback to employees
- Establish career centers and other corporate programs to ensure employee development
The online Self-Paced PCM Certification Course provides access to comprehensive curriculum, resources, and tools to teach you how to become an effective career coach. The training program also prepares you for the Professional in Career Management (PCM®) certification examination.
The course includes:
- 12 month of online access, providing you the flexibility of completing the course at your leisure
- Video instruction for most modules
- Digital course materials, including textbook, a case study and more
- Automated progress checks
- PCM Certification Examination
- Forums for collaboration
This program has been approved for 38 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR re-certification through the HR Certification Institute.